5 Ways You're Making A Difference
As the COVID-19 outbreak emerged and evolved, USO Denver quickly pivoted resources across our area to care for military members and their families. In doing this, we relied on your generosity! Here are five ways your support is having immediate and powerful impact this year:
1. You Are Supporting Quarantined Troops. With your help, USO Denver has been providing support to our mission essential, quarantined service members. Our commitment to supporting our servicemen and women wherever and whenever they need us has never been more important.
2. You Are Supporting Military Spouses. Military spouses already lead challenging lives, with deployments, constant moves, the challenge of sustaining a career and the daily stress of military life. Thank goodness, your support for the USO has provided them with resources to get through this difficult time, including online support, food for military families, and a sense of community.
3. You Are Supporting Medical Personnel. Your donations to the USO mean we can continue to support service members in the medical field. They save lives every day, and we must give them the support they need as they fight this invisible enemy.
4. You Are Supporting Military Children and Families. The children of military families are among our nation’s littlest heroes, enduring a constant change of homes, schools and time away from their service member parent. Fortunately, you have helped make it possible for military kids around Colorado and Wyoming to stay entertained, engaged and, most of all, connected to the people they love.
5. You Are Supporting Service Members Who Are Still on the Front Lines. Not even a global pandemic can stop our frontline troops from keeping us safe and free. Service members at Buckley AFB and FE Warren AFB as well as our Colorado National Guard have vital missions right here in our communities. You have helped ensure that USO programs and services are there to help them, every step of the way.
Your support of USO Denver ensures we can continue the incredibly important work of supporting our local service members and military families.
Thanks for all you do!
More from USO
USO Colorado St. Patrick's Day Rocks
USO Colorado with the help of the USO leprechaun, led service members and their families on a base-wide scavenger hunt to find golden rocks…
USO Colorado celebrates International Women's Day
USO Colorado celebrated International Women’s Day with a empowering Women’s Social. Active-Duty members as well as spouses, volunteers and …
USO Colorado celebrates Dr Suess/ Read Across America Day
USO Colorado had such a fun time celebrating Dr Suess Day on Fort Carson. We welcomed little ones to big ones to join us for storytime, Hop…